Character Repertories Mail Archive: CR> NO Telecon on Jan 15

CR> NO Telecon on Jan 15

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 14:56:41 EST

    Hi folks,

    I just spoke to Elliott Bradshaw on the phone. His office
    is without power (no email, no Internet, no voice mail).

    There is NOT a telecon for PWG Character Repertoires WG
    today.

    Please review the latest version of CR Implementors Guide
    and send email comments before next Tuesday (face-to-face
    in Maui - you lucky devils...).

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald
      High North Inc