Character Repertories Mail Archive: CR> Minutes, conference

CR> Minutes, conference call

From: ElliottBradshaw@oaktech.com
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 11:30:33 EST

    Minutes from the January face-to-face for Character Repertoires are posted
    at:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Character-Repertoires/CRMinutes-January-2003.html

    My next step is to create a document with a short list of names for
    preferred character encodings and repertoires.  This will be reviewed and
    discussed, and ultimately published as a PWG document, similar to the media
    sizes list, and is meant to be suitable for reference from the Semantic
    Model.

    I would like to schedule a conference call to review that document (which I
    will publish beforehand). How do people feel about 4:00 EST, on Wed. March
    12?

      -Elliott

    Elliott Bradshaw
    Director, Software Engineering