Character Repertories Mail Archive: RE: CR> Reminder: Confer

RE: CR> Reminder: Conference call Wed. 3/12 at 4:00 Eastern

From: BIGELOW,JIM (HP-Boise,ex1) (jim.bigelow@hp.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:14:09 EST

    Hello,

    I've reviewed the draft and support the rules 1 - 3 for conforming printers.

    I'd also wish to point out that I think that the character entities of
    XHTML-Print extend the languages supported beyond those in Unicode Basic
    Latin. However, I've not determined what those languages are beyond knowing
    they are not Russian, Greek, Hewbrew, Arabic, Thai, or those of the PRC,
    Japan, Korea or Taiwan.

    Jim Bigelow
    Hewlett-Packard
    208-396-2068