Character Repertories Mail Archive: CR> Minutes, next teleco

CR> Minutes, next teleconf.

From: ElliottBradshaw@oaktech.com
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 10:23:51 EST

    Minutes for this week's meeting are posted at:

      http://www.pwg.org/cr/CRMinutes-March-2003.html

    Comments on the reflector are welcome.

    I would like to schedule our next teleconference. How do people feel
    about:

      Wed. 4/9 3:00 Eastern
        or
      Wed. 4/16 3:00 Eastern

    Our main discussion topic is the idea of moving some of the material from
    the normative spec into a Best Practices. Current discussion on this is
    summarized in the minutes.

      Lemme know,
      E.

    Elliott Bradshaw