IDS> NAP Documentation

From: Ron.Bergman@ricoh-usa.com
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 17:17:42 EDT

    As promised in todays teleconference, here is the list of Microsoft
    documents that are applicable to NAP.
    These documents can be found on MSDN (www.msdn.com) by searching on the
    specified keyword (example: MS-SOH).

    MS-SOH Statement of Health for Network Access Protection
    MS-HCEP Health Certificate Enrollment Protocol Specification
    MS-WSH Windows Security Health Agent and Health Validator Protocol
    MS-RNAP RADIUS Attributes for Network Access Protection
    MS-PEAP Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol
    MS-GPOL Group Policy: Core Protocol Specification
    MS-WCCE Windows Client Certification Enrollment Protocol
    MS-DTYP Windows Data Types
    MS-MSRP Messager Service Remote Protocol
    MS-GLOS Windows Protocol Master Glossary

    Also, mentioned by IRA:

    MS-SECO Windows Security Overview

    Some appliable IETF specifications are:

    RFC 2865 Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
    RFC 3748 Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
    RFC 4306 Internet Key Exchange Protocol (IKEv2)

    I hope everyone can review these documents with the goal of developing a
    protocol stack diagram for our documentation. I suspect one of the Windows
    specification will have this information clearly specified, but I have not
    located anything yet.

    If you find any other documents that are applicable to this project, plasse
    let me know. I will generate a PDF of this information and add it to the
    PWG FTP site and keep it current with any new documents of interest.