IDS> Q) how to apply NAP into MFP?

From: ¹ÚÈñÀç (hj44.park@samsung.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 02:24:01 EDT

    Hello~

    My name is Heejae Park, and I am working in Samsung Elec. Corp.

    We are very interested in the topic discussed in Imaging Device Security
    group.

    Although I read most of messages in IDS e-mail archive, I cannot imagine
    the integration of NAP with printer(or MFP).

    I have no choice but to guess that a MFP is substituted for IPSec or IEEE
    802.1x enforcement and new pair of SHA and SHV, which supports specific
    security requirements for MFP, are inserted into NAP client and NAP server,
    respectively.

    Is it right?

    Anyway, I am very delighted if someone draws the overall flow and
    architecture about how to apply NAP into MFP.

    Heejae Park
    Digital Media R&D Center, SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD
    (Mobile) 010-5000-3276 (Tel) 031-200-3283
    hj44.park@samsung.com