From: Randy Turner (rturner@amalfisystems.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2008 - 15:42:57 EDT

    FYI,

    The document published today by the NEA working group *should* reflect
    our earlier submitted proposal - i.e., the introduction of "forwarding
    enabled" and "default pw enabled" attributes".

    I'll review this document today and see if how these attributes were
    integrated into the document....

    Randy

    Begin forwarded message: