Re: IDS> Oct Face-to-face Action Items -- overlooked?

From: Randy Turner (rturner@amalfisystems.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 16:14:51 EST

    Hi Lee,

    The "find other contacts" action item was the action item I was
    addressing at today's meeting. To summarize from the discussion
    earlier today, I think Symantec and Microsoft are willing to discuss
    NEA/TNC potential rollouts. I have "feelers" out to Cisco and Juniper
    as well and am waiting for a follow-up discussion. I will try and
    contact one or more of these folks at the IETF Plenary in Minneapolis.

    Randy