IDS> MS NAP for other platforms

From: Randy Turner (rturner@amalfisystems.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2009 - 16:07:23 EST

    I just spoke with a guy at RedHat, and he said that Microsoft was
    working on NAP clients for Linux and MacOS X.

    I'm hoping that the NAP client code for Linux is open-sourced.

    For PWG folks deploying embedded Linux as their platform OS, that
    could make life a bit easier - even if embedded Linux is not your
    platform, having
    the code to look at would even be valuable for any POSIX-like systems
    (like VxWorks 6+)

    FYI,
    Randy