From: Farrell, Lee (Lee.Farrell@cda.canon.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 14:29:51 EDT

    The NEA is holding their meeting on the 23rd, and the agenda is focusing
    on a review of comments on the latest two draft documents:

            Agenda for IETF 74 NEA WG meeting
            =================================

            Date: Monday, March 23, 2009
            Time: 1300-1500 PDT (GMT-0700)
            WG Charter: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nea-charter.html
            WG Tools: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nea
            WG email: nea@ietf.org

            1300 Administrivia
                     Blue Sheets
                     Jabber & Minute scribes
                     Agenda bashing
            1305 WG Status
            1310 Discuss PB-TNC (recent changes and WGLC comments)

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-03.txt
            1400 Discuss PA-TNC (recent changes and WGLC comments)

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-03.txt
            1450 Review and Revise Milestones
            1500 Adjourn

    What information exactly is it that the IDS group would like to have
    discussed by and/or proposed to this group? It does not appear that
    they have us on their radar, nor am I aware of any recent communication
    from the IDS group to them.

    lee