Re: IDS> Posting of high-level attribute doc to NEA

From: Dave Whitehead (david@lexmark.com)
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 09:51:10 EDT

    We extended the last call periods by one week as suggested in our last
    conference call. The new dates are:

    IDS WG LC ends March 30th.

    PWG LC begins April 8th, and ends May 6th.

    dhw

    David H. Whitehead
    Development Engineer
    Lexmark International, Inc.
    859.825.4914
    davidatlexmarkdotcom

    "Amalfi" <rturner@amalfisystems.com>
    Sent by: owner-ids@pwg.org
    03/16/2009 12:23 PM

    <ids@pwg.org>
    cc

    Subject
    IDS> Posting of high-level attribute doc to NEA

    Hi All,

    I asked the NEA WG chair whether or not he thinks posting of our
    attribute doc to the NEA list would be beneficial and/or appropriate for
    our external review process.

    He seemed to be very open to the idea but asked me to hold off until at
    least Tuesday 3/17 before posting, so that he can inform the other WG
    officers that the link-posting is coming, and to get their opinion.

    Barring any issues, the link to our attribute doc (PDF) will be posted to
    the NEA list no later than Wednesday 3/18.

    By the way, what date does our review period (last call, etc.) end for
    this document?

    Randy