IDS> Last call on IDS attributes document

From: Dave Whitehead (david@lexmark.com)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 16:18:35 EDT

    All,

    We have received no comments on the document in work group last call. I
    ask those who have read and reviewed the document to please indicate so by
    replying to this note with a "reviewed -- no comments" to indicate the
    document has actually been reviewed.

    (Is this a deficiency in our process?)

    Thanks,

    dhw