IDS> NAP Questions for Microsoft

From: Randy Turner (rturner@amalfisystems.com)
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 20:21:12 EDT

    Hi All,

    We need to finalize the list of NAP questions that were distributed to
    the list 2 weeks (or so) ago. Please review these, and if you have
    any additional relevant questions you would like to see answered,
    please send these to the IDS mailing list and I will help coalesce
    these questions into a single deliverable to MS, when the group feels
    the questions are ready to be submitted.

    Thanks,
    Randy