IFX Mail Archive: Re: IFX> Minutes from IPP FAX Meeting (Bos

Re: IFX> Minutes from IPP FAX Meeting (Boston)

From: gsonger@netreon.com
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 18:07:53 EST

    Ron,

    I have put the minutes on the server and updated the IFAX page.

    Gail

    "Bergman, Ron" <Ron.Bergman@Hitachi-hkis.com> on 11/20/2000 09:43:37 AM

    To: "'ifx@pwg.org'" <ifx@pwg.org>
    cc: (bcc: Gail Songer/AUCO/US)

    Subject: IFX> Minutes from IPP FAX Meeting (Boston)

    Pauls email reminded me that I never sent the minutes to the list.
    I am still unable to load to the pwg server, so they are attached.

         Ron Bergman
         Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions