IFX Mail Archive: Re: Fwd: IFX> FW: notes from the ietf FAX

Re: Fwd: IFX> FW: notes from the ietf FAX wg meeting at IETF 51

From: Hiroshi Tamura (tamura@toda.ricoh.co.jp)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 05:23:13 EDT

    Hello everyone,

    I checked some of the mails.

    Regarding IETF-FAX WG minutes, it seems that we need to modify it.
    I would like to say, "easy to understand" and "simple".

    Especially, regarding TIFF-FX issue, I would like to shrink it
    as the most important parts are kept. For example, the things that
    do not relate to our conclusion at the meeting might be deleted.
    Also, what was not discussed at the meeting might be deleted.
    Just my idea.

    Of course, at first, I need the agreement by Claudio.

    Anyway, I would like to confirm our conclusion at the meeting.

    1. Safe subset for Draft Standard Consideration
    2. Final agreement will be made in this ML.

    But, it is lack of information for the people that did not attend
    our meeting. Because other choices are not written in the draft minutes.
    Fortunately, in the meeting, they were shown, although they were not accepted.
    At least, they have to be shown in this ML.

    But, please wait for the others. I do not check all the related mails.

    Also, please wait for the next version of our draft minutes.

    Regards,

    --
    Hiroshi Tamura, Co-chair of IETF-FAX WG
    E-mail: tamura@toda.ricoh.co.jp