IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Desperately seeking info on HTTP servers and CGI

RE: IPP> Desperately seeking info on HTTP servers and CGI

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 17:39:22 PST

Babak,

I'm not familiar with the ISAPI, can you tell us more?
Is there a document or web URL that we can access?

Thanks,
Tom