IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Why HTTP and thoughts on forms etc

Re: IPP> Why HTTP and thoughts on forms etc

Robert Herriot (robert.herriot@Eng.Sun.COM)
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 15:00:57 -0800

Yes, Jay, this is exactly what I had in mind.

I find it interesting that when other people work with this MIME
structure they see new ways of using it. I had not thought about
including separator page information in the way that you suggested, but
it seems like a natural use the MIME structure.

Bob Herriot