IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> RE: Printer Instance Creation/Installation

Re: IPP> RE: Printer Instance Creation/Installation

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 20:06:49 -0500

Zehler,Peter wrote:

> All,
> I have placed a document that discusses these issues in the
> "contributions for discussion directory". I have an MS Word and
> a postscript version of the document. I need to convert the document
> to the Acrobat format. I need help with this since I do not have an
> Acrobat writer.

An Adobe PDF file now exists for the file(s) described above:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/contributions-for-discussion/IPP-driver-issue.pdf

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03015-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --