IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Re: IPP over TCP

RE: IPP> Re: IPP over TCP

rdebry@us.ibm.com
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:59:43 -0500

Classification:
Prologue:
Epilogue:

I agree with Babek! I think we ought to proceed with HTTP as our preferred
direction. With support (and hopefully implementation) from Microsoft I think
that the HTTP arguments we headr at teh BOF will die away.

---------------------- Forwarded by Roger K Debry/Boulder/IBM on 12/17/96 09:57

ipp-owner @ pwg.org
12/11/96 05:02 PM