IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Here are my notes from the IETF meeting in San Jose, December

IPP> Here are my notes from the IETF meeting in San Jose, December

Carl-Uno Manros (manros@mindspring.com)
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 20:26:06 -0800

All,

I have got this copy of Jacob Palme's (Sweden) personal notes from
the IETF meeting last week. It gives his view on the meetings
that he attended, which covers I believe all the meetings of
the Applications Area, including our own BOF session.

I have known Jacob for many years and know that he is pretty good at
writing reports from meetings of this kind (he is also the author of
several detective stories), so I thought it might be enlightening for
all of us to see this.

I include only the parts reporting about the introductory meeting,
our printing BOF meeting, and the fax BOF meeting in this message,
but encourage you to retrieve the whole text from Jacob's Web page.

I expect that Jacob's report will be widely read in Europe.

Carl-Uno