IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Please send your email address for Scenarios subgroup participation

IPP> Please send your email address for Scenarios subgroup participation

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Sun, 29 Dec 96 13:21 EST

If you're part of the "Scenarios" IPP subgroup, please send me your
email address as soon as possible.

I will post something to the general IPP list early the week of Jan 6th
describing how one can access the resulting email address list.

Thanks!

...jay