IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Revised Charter Text for IPP

Re: IPP> Revised Charter Text for IPP

Carl-Uno Manros (manros@mindspring.com)
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 17:54:46 -0800

At 08:19 PM 12/29/96 +0100, Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no wrote:

>Let's get away from discussing overlap in the abstract and back to
>discussing the specific printer charter; I haven't yet seen a charter
>that I'd be willing to approve, so at the moment there is nothing to
>overlap with.
>
> Harald A

Harald,

I had hoped that we had taken into account all the comments that
we got in San Jose, including yours, but you still do not seem happy
with the revised version I sent you just before Christmas.

Could you be a little more precise about what you think is still
wrong with the latest proposal, so that we can get it fixed?

Regards,

Carl-Uno