IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP>PRO - posted white paper and foils

Re: IPP>PRO - posted white paper and foils

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:51:21 -0500

I have created and posted Adobe Acrobat (PDF) versions of Roger's
new documents:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/protocol.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/protocol-white-paper.pdf

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03015-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --