IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> FW: MyPost vs. Post

RE: IPP> FW: MyPost vs. Post

Babak Jahromi (babakj@MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:00:58 -0800

At this point Microsoft in not inventing a new HTTP printing method for
NT 5.0. I was only talking about the future possiblities. I am not even
convinced inventing a new HTTP method would by us anything. But it seems
like we can invent new methods if it turns out to be beneficial, and
still depend on stock Web servers and clients.

Babak