IPP Mail Archive: IPP> [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-urn-naptr-03.txt]

IPP> [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-urn-naptr-03.txt]

Randy Turner (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Wed, 05 Mar 1997 14:17:59 -0800

--------------222213185FF6

FYI,

Information on resolving URNs through the DNS.....

Randy

--------------222213185FF6

Date : 02/27/1997

[...]

--OtherAccess

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-urn-naptr-03.txt

--OtherAccess

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--

--------------222213185FF6--