To: ipp%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP
cc: (bcc: Don Wright)
From: cmanros%cp10.es.xerox.com @ interlock.lexmark.com (Carl-Uno Manros) @ SMTP
Date: 04/28/97 12:01:25 PM
Subject: IPP> MOD - MOD Meeting in San Diego May 14

Hi,

I have just got the details about our MOD meeting place from Patrick.
I suggest confirming your attendence to Patrick, so he has some advance
warning for how many people will show up.

The directions even include a map in ASCII - WOW!

Carl-Uno
-------

IPP Working Group Meeting - MOD subgroup - Wednesday May 14, 1997 - 8:30 am
- 5 pm.

Meeting Place:

StartTech,
9475 Chesapeake Drive, Suite D
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone (619) 874-6543 FAX (619) 279-8424
email : papowell@sdsu.edu

Directions:

after the 5/805 split take Hwy 52 East. Take 52 East about 4 miles, and
watch carefully for Kearny Villa Road exit. Take Kearny Villa Road
south (left turn); Kearny Villa south changes its name to Ruffin Road after
one intersction; LEFT at Chesapeake Drive (2nd Stoplight after exit),
then watch for 9475 on right side of Chesapeake Drive. Chesapeake
drive curves around building, and Suite D is at South End of Building.

turn West on Clairmont Mesa, go 2 intersections,
and then RIGHT onto Chesapeake Drive (north). Watch for 9575 on left side
of Chesapeake Drive. Suite D is at South End of Building.

Get onto I5 North, take I8 West to I15 (about 6 miles),
then I15 North to Clairmont Mesa Blvd (about 3 miles).
Westbound or left onto Clairmont Mesa, go 2 intersections,
and then RIGHT onto Chesapeake Drive (north). Watch for 9575 on left side
of Chesapeake Drive. Suite D is at South End of Building.

... Irivine/LA

I5 |\ I805 | I15
| \ |
| \ | Kearny Villa |
| \ -> Hwy 52 | |
---------------------------------------+------------------+
| | R | |
| | u R | Chesapeake |
| | f d +----- Drive |
| | f | \ |
| | i | * | 9475 |
| | n | | |
| | | | |
| | Clairmont Mesa Blvd | | <-- |
| +--------------------------------+------+-----------+
| | Clairmont Mesa Blvd|
I5 | | I805 ^ |
| | | |
| | -> I8 -> -> I8 | I15
| |
Airport |
* | |
| |
San Diego

------

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com