IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> New protocol document (PDF) available

Re: IPP> New protocol document (PDF) available

Carl-Uno Manros (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Tue, 27 May 1997 14:48:26 PDT

At 11:15 AM 5/27/97 PDT, you wrote:
>I also placed a PDF version of the latest protocol document
>on the server:
>
>ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp-pro-052497.pdf
>

>Randy

Randy,

thanks for doing this while some us where enjoying the holiday.

However, there are still a bit too many open issues for me to feel very
comfortable. I hope we can resolve a number of them in tomorrows
phone conference, before sending out the text as I-D.

How about a .TXT version as well? We are trying to make sure that
everybody out there is happy.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com