IPP Mail Archive: IPP> MOD - ISSUE: 'canceled' and 'aborted' job state semantics

IPP> MOD - ISSUE: 'canceled' and 'aborted' job state semantics

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:45:22 PDT

I'd like to put this ISSUE of the 'canceled' and 'aborted' job state
semantics on the IPP agenda for next week, 9/17, so that we can keep
IPP and JMP in synch for job states.

Please send any comments ahead of time as well.

Thanks,
Tom