IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> MOD - ISSUE: How to determine the document-uri schemes

Re: IPP> MOD - ISSUE: How to determine the document-uri schemes

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 12:26:21 -0400

Considering we have just declared a "Functionality Freeze", is this
something we really need to do?

Can you cite some examples/scenarios in which *not* having this
new attribute would make life very difficult (or impossible) to
implement?

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --