IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Document attributes

Re: IPP> Document attributes

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 11:13:24 PDT

Randy,

What kind of a place holder did you have in mind for document attributes?

Such a place holder might be a way forward, as we have done for the
'dictionary' attribute syntax (by reserving the type code).

Tom