IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Supported URIs for print-by-reference

RE: IPP> Supported URIs for print-by-reference

Turner, Randy (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 15:47:42 -0700

That's true, but in the last meeting it seems liked we were
standardizing on "HTTP" and "FTP" schemes, and no other
scheme would be accepted. I guess I would like the wording
to say that these are the minimal schemes accepted, and
make sure that other schemes can be specified but not
guaranteed to be supported.

Now that I think about it, that may have been the accepted
text, but I left the meeting thinking that this might have been
left out.

Randy