IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> on the use of SSL3 framing and SASL

Re: IPP> on the use of SSL3 framing and SASL

Randy Turner (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Fri, 07 Nov 1997 22:40:40 -0800

By the way, I could be easily convinced to modify my
proposal instead to use SASL/TLS, as long as we
specify only one way to do IPP security, one that meets
our charter requirements. I would also like to
see us do our best to avoid secure and non-secure URIs for
IPP services.

Randy