IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Minutes of IPP Weekly Conference call - Nove. 12, 1997

Re: IPP> Minutes of IPP Weekly Conference call - Nove. 12, 1997

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:22:49 -0500

I entirely agree with Scott. Supporting a service for which no
real support is provided doesn't jive with traditional approaches
(ie, just don't answer the call if you're not supposed to talk).

Was there some underlying goal/idea not stated in the minutes
for which this approach is necessary?

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --