IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> MOD & PRO - Security terminology

RE: IPP> MOD & PRO - Security terminology

Turner, Randy (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:32:46 -0800

I'm at a point where I can work on this text but I was waiting
on the minutes from the teleconference....have the minutes
come out yet?

Randy