IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPPDEV> Re: IPP> Re: IPP developers mailing list established

Re: IPPDEV> Re: IPP> Re: IPP developers mailing list established

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:05:45 -0500

Rich,

> Speaking as one monitoring this list, I thought I'd appreciate having the
> development discussion in a separate list so I can turn the "volume" up or
> down as I wish. HOWEVER: If two lists means that contributors are going to
> feel the need to crosspost to both lists and I have to wade through the
> same text twice (as in the message with this subject line), well... that
> is something "up with which I shall not put."

I couldn't agree with you more. There is *way* too much cross-
posting on the various PWG lists. However, to date, there has
been very little cross-posting to both the IPP and IPPDEV lists.

Let's keep it that way, too!

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --