IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> FW: I-D ACTION:draft-iesg-iana-considerations-01.txt

Re: IPP> FW: I-D ACTION:draft-iesg-iana-considerations-01.txt

Carl-Uno Manros (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 09:44:38 PST

Randy,

Good try, but the reference given comes up with a "no such file" error
message.

Carl-Uno

At 12:02 AM 12/2/97 PST, Turner, Randy wrote:

>FYI,
>
>The draft referenced below is a very good document for
>us to consider in our definition of protocols that
>include not only predefined enumerations, but also
>allow for "type-2" or other ways for enumerations to
>be extended (and managed) later.
>
>Its a good summary of a topic (protocol enum
>extensions) that we seem to keep tackling on
>each protocol effort we work on...
>
>Randy

"C:\WINNT\profiles\cmanros\personal\Attach\ATT00199.txt"

><ftp://internet-drafts>

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com