IPP Mail Archive: IPP> MOD - FYI: RESEND: PWG Standard Job Monitoring MIB, V1, posted

IPP> MOD - FYI: RESEND: PWG Standard Job Monitoring MIB, V1, posted

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:34:23 PST

For those IPP folks that are on neither the PWG list nor the JMP list,
we finished the PWG Job Monitoring MIB which has a lot of compatibility
with IPP, while also being useful for monitoring devices and servers
that supports any job submission protocol.

Tom