IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> charset type vs charset printer attribute

Re: IPP> charset type vs charset printer attribute

Ira Mcdonald x10962 (imcdonal@eso.mc.xerox.com)
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 15:14:57 PST

Hi Rajesh, Tuesday (23 December 1997)

Your problem is fixed. This printer attribute has been renamed (for
clarity) to "charset-configured", in the latest draft of the IPP Model
(dated 19 December 1997) posted on the PWG server at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/draft-ietf-ipp-model-08.txt

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (outside consultant at Xerox)
High North Inc

PS - See also the related printer attributes "charset-supported",
"generated-natural-language-supported", and "natural-language-configured".