IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> More Time for IPP in January

Re: IPP> More Time for IPP in January

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 09:20:11 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Don,

I agree with Harry, let's not overlap the agenda items.

I do not anticipate any time required for the Job MIB so that Thursday can
be shared by IPP and SENSE. I assume that Friday is still reserved for
the Finisher MIB.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.