IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> ipppreso.ppt (EMBEDDED TEXT VERSION)

RE: IPP> ipppreso.ppt (EMBEDDED TEXT VERSION)

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:06:44 -0800

I totally agree. I think that my message implied my recognition
of that as well as apologies in advance. It is a worthy
guideline to follow, but in this case, I was simply
unable to follow it.

Thank you for translating it.