IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Submission vs. Monitoring and Management

RE: IPP> Submission vs. Monitoring and Management

Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 18:42:57 -0500

If either,

>My primary division ('this thing' and 'the other thing') is -
>- client/app talking to printing subsystem (thing #1)
>- printing subsystem talking to printing device (thing #2).

Which would you charactize IPP as, today.

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

paulmo@microsoft.com on 02/09/98 03:24:52 PM
Please respond to paulmo@microsoft.com @ internet