IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP> Notification Requirements

Re: IPP> Notification Requirements

Carl-Uno Manros (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:31:41 PST

Roger,

One requirement, which we have discussed earlier, but seems to have been
forgotten lately, is the ability to request the human readable
notifications in different langauges.

E.g. I want to send a document for review to our offices in Japan and want
to have any notifications to my collegue in Tokyo in Japanese, while I want
to have my own notifications in Swedish :-)

Can we create a scenario for this?

Carl-Uno

At 08:22 AM 2/10/98 PST, Roger K Debry wrote:
>I have taken a pass at writing down a set of notification requirements.
>They are in the PDF file attached to this note. I'd be glad to take
>comments and suggestions and turn this into a formal requirements
>document, if you all feel that this would be useful.
>

>Roger K deBry
>Senior Technical Staff Member
>Architecture and Technology
>IBM Printing Systems
>email: rdebry@us.ibm.com
>phone: 1-303-924-4080
>
>Attachment Converted: "C:\WINNT\profiles\cmanros\personal\Attach\notify.pdf"

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros@cp10.es.xerox.com