IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> MOD> printer-state-reasons PROPOSED RESOLUTION from toda

RE: IPP> MOD> printer-state-reasons PROPOSED RESOLUTION from toda

Manros, Carl-Uno B (cmanros@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:47:29 -0700

Carl,

Thanks for writing this up. This is exactly how I would like to see the
issue resolved as well.

We can add a "health warning" note in the IPP/1.1 model document and provide
some more detail in the IIG if we want.

Carl-Uno