IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> Re: FW: IPPGET inconsistency on c

RE: IPP> Re: FW: IPPGET inconsistency on comparing URLs [polling any kind of URL]

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 21:56:44 EDT

    Actually, we wouldn't have to move Get-Notifications to the main spec, since
    it would still be an OPTIONAL operation for a Printer to support, unless the
    Printer is supporting the ippget Delivery Method. So its fine to stay in
    the IPPGET Delivery Method document, even if it were to be used with other
    Delivery Methods.

    Tom