IPP Mail Archive: IPP> RE: Last Call comment to remove redir

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 23:46:06 EDT

    Hi,

    If we keep it, remember it can be OPTIONAL to use but MUST be REQUIRED
    to support (for the Client - that is, IPP Clients MUST honor and use
    the redirect).

    Does everyone want a new REQUIRED to implement application redirect
    feature (for IPP Clients)?

    I doubt it very much. And that's the test that the IESG will apply,
    for interoperability.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald