IPP Mail Archive: IPP> Re:

From: Michael Sweet (mike@easysw.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 09:02:39 EDT

    karthik bala guru wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Has anyone come across / used a XHTML Parser generator
    > tool in Opensource community developed in C ?
    > Do Kindly post the link / tool name .

    As far as an XML parser/generator, libxml and libxml2 are two very
    common solutions in the open source world. If you want something
    smaller and simpler, my Mini-XML library might provide the
    functionality you need:

         http://www.easysw.com/~mike/mxml/

    Also, if you are looking for a tool to turn HTML/XHTML into a
    printable form, my HTMLDOC software will do the trick (contains
    some C++ code):

         http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/