IPP Mail Archive: RE: IPP> IPP charter

RE: IPP> IPP charter

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 16:12:33 EST

    Hi Harry,

    A reminder that we concluded in a recent PWG Steering
    Committee meeting that the new IPP WG charter should
    include a specific work item (in 'Implementation Stage'
    within 'Milestones') for the registration with IANA of
    the IPP operations, attributes, etc. defined in the
    eight existing IEEE/ISTO PWG candidate standards).

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434