Re: IPP> New IPP PSX draft (25 Jan 2009) - regression loss

From: Ira McDonald (blueroofmusic@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2009 - 17:49:41 EST

    Hi,

    Unfortunately, I have only just realized that the HTML source that
    Bill Wagner converted was from an out-of-date "Interim" version and
    was NOT the full-content November 2006 "Prototype" version.

    It's going to take major effort (man-weeks) to recover the lost
    content (in existing sections and in new sections). I have no time
    in my Samsung schedule and budget for an effort this large. This
    spec CANNOT be ready for IPP WG Last Call any time soon.

    My idiocy for not looking at the details closer, before making the
    additional edits.

    Egg on face,

    Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
    email: blueroofmusic@gmail.com