MFD> PWG Scan Service specification

From: Zehler, Peter (Peter.Zehler@xerox.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 12:52:19 EDT

    All,

    The model Document that will be used for the upcoming face to face
    Meeting is now available (.doc, and -rev.pdf/doc are also available):
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscanmodel10-20080616.pdf>

    The WSDL/Schema that has been updated to match the above

    Specification is available:
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

    I have not yet updated the schema section of the MFD Web page.

    I will attend to that over the next couple of days and announce when the
    update is complete.

    Nancy Chen has release the initial draft of the Template Service Model
    specification. It is available at:
    <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdtemplatemodel10-20080609.pdf>.
    (.doc is also available)

    At the face-to-face meeting, we will have a high level discussion
    session for Template Service. Please

    Take a look at the document in preparation.

    Peter Zehler

    Xerox Research Center Webster
    Email: Peter.Zehler@Xerox.com
    Voice: (585) 265-8755