P1394 Mail Archive: Re: P1394> May 1394 PWG Definitions

Re: P1394> May 1394 PWG Definitions

Randy Turner (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Thu, 21 May 1998 21:34:10 -0700

Hi guys,

Help me refresh my memory.

The definition of a service below says there is a one-to-one correspondence
between a LUN and a service, and that services are independent of each
other. Does this imply that LUN (1) and LUN (2) within a particular unit
CANNOT be "instances" of the same service?

Randy